Intermediation when buying a property
- Specification of the parameters of the property sought;
- Concluding a mediation contract;
- Organizing and conducting surveys of selected properties;
- Organizing meetings and negotiations with sellers;
- Verification of the property and all entries relating to the property subject to the transaction in the relevant Registry Agency's real estate register, including checking the weights - on the day of signing the preliminary contract for sale and on the day of the notary transfer of the ownership.
- Prepare and sign a preliminary contract for purchase and sale;
- commission - 3%;
- 20% discount for licensed radio amateurs.